Monday, September 27, 2010

Camping & Baking

Monday 27 September, 2010

Shane, Serena and I went camping with all 5 kids on Saturday night. Boy, did we have a blast!!! A night filled with Football, roasted marshmallows, and drinks (double black smirnoff's and cowboy shots), us 3 adults had fun! The first time i've probably really let my hair down in nearly 2 years. The kids loved sleeping in the tent and the whole atmosphere of camping out. We're definitely going to have to do it again next time we're down for a holiday - for more than just 1 nite though.

While Shane and the kids packed up the tent, Serena and I took Xavier shopping... I had 4 birthday pressies to buy - all for kids turning 1yo. After lots of money spent and some adorable girl outfits bought, it was time to go back to the chaos of kids at home.

With Shane and Serena goin back to work today, I spent this morning baking with all the kids. Kyle and I made Thomas the Tank Engine cupcakes; Kailee, Maddison and I made gingerbread people; and Kristiana and I made some sultana bread. Now the kids have plenty to snack on for the rest of the school holidays. Everything looks delicious!!

I'll try and remember to post pics of our camping endeavour and baked goods later.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment