Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Growing up way too fast

I cannot believe it, by the end of this weekend my little man is going to be 1yo!! I'm still in denial that he's no longer going to be a little baby, but instead a wee little toddler. It's not sinking in yet, and i'm not sure when it will. Today i adjusted his cot - he has one of those fancy 3-in-1 cots that converts from cot -> toddler bed -> daybed. It's stunning and so it should be after the small fortune i paid for it - i love it! So tonight, my little man is spending his first night in his toddler bed. What a bittersweet moment. He looks so gorgeous, and so big now. I can't believe how much time has passed by. It seems like only yesterday i was leaving the hospital with him. What a joy it's been, being his Mummy for the past year, not a day has gone by that he hasn't melted my heart or blessed my life one way or another.

Here's a photo of my little guy in his big bed tonight, sleeping peacefully.

Photobucket


P.S. Don't mind the (now, unused) side rail i stored behind his cot. The back doesn't have that random extra horizontal bar usually :-P

1 comment:

  1. that is gorgeous Jess keep up the good job that u are doing as a great Mum

    ReplyDelete