Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Xavier!!

This past weekend marked my sons 1st birthday!! What a huge milestone for us. I can't believe how quickly this past week has seriously just flown by. I had my parents and my sister over for a special family dinner, so we could all have some quality time with the little guy before his party this coming weekend, when there's going to be loads of people around, all fighting for the attention of the birthday boy :-) Xavier was given his presents from us, and was a little more interested in sitting on them, rather than opening them, which was cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Xavier sat at the table like a big boy and ate his dinner, and scoffed into his mud cake afterward. I got this photo of him with his HUGE piece of cake mummy cut him, notice his feet up on the table. I kid you not, this is how he sits anywhere - in his highchair or pram. Anywhere. He's crazy, not to mention flexible! He was too just too cute.

Photobucket


It was a fantastic day, i'm a little sad it seemed to go by so quickly tho. I managed to squeeze in a quick photo of the 2 kids and I after we got back from town. I was exhausted and the photo surely shows that.

Photobucket


It was a huge day for my little man, but he had a blast. Now to survive the party this weekend - no doubt we'll be even more exhausted and Xavier will be even more spoilt. I'll leave this post tonight with a gorgeous photo of Xavier on his birthday night, all ready for bed. Poor little guy was stuffed.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment