Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

Just quickly.... one of these days "Knob" may just stumble across my blog and realise that her deceitful ways were obvious from the very beginning. Considering i gave her the link to my blog in our conversation - it's only a matter of time before she reads this. Yes missy, i'm talking about you (you know who you are).

I'm wondering how long we can keep this going - her lying, me pretending to believe it. Could go on for months. Oh what a sad boring life I have - amused by morons who have nothing better to do than make up stories. I'm guessing her motive is to see if i want her "man" back - which i'll quite happily and LOUDLY state, i most certainly do not. He's all yours hunni - enjoy!!

I'm not as gullible as i may seem. I just play dumb - and dumb people buy into it.

Tell me you've deleted your facebook - i know you blocked me. Saved me from blocking you (though i still did) *pokes tongue*

So i guess that makes it Jess 1 : Knob 0

No comments:

Post a Comment